A Truck Parts Puller is responsible for billing parts and pulling parts from inventory according to the bill of materials for each truck build. This includes operating a forklift to move materials; performing all computer functions to track and bill inventory; reporting any defective materials; submitting freight and product claims to vendors. This position is also required to make pick-ups and deliveries to suppliers using a company van. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. This position must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This is a full-time position with a current opening on 1st shift. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand. Saturday work is required on a rotating basis.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of factory-related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Experience in a results orientated, deadline driven work environment.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to use simple math.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Forklift experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knowledge of heavy truck parts.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.