A Truck Parts Advisor is responsible for billing parts to correct repair orders, sales orders, and store transfers; using online parts software and systems to look up truck and crane parts; pulling purchased items and needed items from stock for technicians and outside customers; answering phone calls and directing to proper personnel, providing price quotes and other information; receiving and checking in packages and verifying purchase order as well as shipping packages; inventory cycle counts. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This is a full-time position with a current opening on 2nd shift. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand. Saturday work is required on a rotating basis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three to six months related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of parts and how they relate to the builds.
- Experience is a result orientated, deadline driven work environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of DOT guidelines.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knowledge of heavy truck parts.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.