A Technician/Fabricator is responsible for building custom heavy trucks. This position will involve electrical wiring, hydraulic plumbing, assembling of metal components, and fabrication and welding. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This is a full-time position with a current opening on 1st shift.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three to six months of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Basic Welding Knowledge.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Fabrication certificate received from trade school.
- Diagnostic computer experience.
- Hydraulic experience.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.