A Service Advisor is responsible for quoting jobs for the Service Department, following jobs through the shop and coordinating parts. This position is also responsible for collecting complete information from customers to obtain the information needed to complete repairs, update customers throughout repair, and schedule customer appointments. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds. This is a full-time position with current openings on 1st and 2nd shift. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand. Saturday work is be required on a rotating basis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three to six months of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to six months of work experience in service sales in the heavy truck industry.
- Customer service experience over the phone and in person.
- Experience is a results orientated, deadline driven work environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with JDE.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience working in a large repair shop or dealership.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.