The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the sales team by performing several administrative tasks. This includes: preparing sales quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers; maintaining all quote documentation; CRM system maintenance; monthly sales reporting and analysis; inventory audits; assisting the F&I Director with department finance and lease initiatives and procedures. This job operates in a professional office environment. This is a full-time position working normal office hours, 8a-5p M-F. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of administrative support experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
- Above average computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in supporting a sales or marketing staff.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.