A Parts Advisor is responsible for selling parts to all available customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone. This position is also responsible for billing parts to correct repair orders, pulling parts from inventory, answering phone calls to provide price quotes, as well as receiving and checking in parts. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds. This is a full time position working 9am – 5:30pm M-F with rotating work on Saturdays.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three to six months of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer service experience over the phone and in person.
- Understanding of parts and how they relate to the builds.
- Experience is a results orientated, deadline driven work environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knowledge of heavy truck parts.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.