A Parts Advisor is responsible for selling heavy truck parts to all available customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone. This position is also responsible for billing parts to correct repair orders, pulling parts from inventory, answering phone calls to provide price quotes, as well as receiving and checking in parts. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds. This is a full-time 1st shift position working from 9am to 5:30pm M-F. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand. Saturday work is required on a rotating basis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three to six years related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer service experience over the phone and in person.
- Understanding of parts and how they relate to the builds.
- Experience is a result orientated, deadline driven work environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.