The Parts Advisor is responsible for selling parts to all available customers, over the counter, through the shop and over the phone. This position is also responsible for coordinating parts for mobile technicians. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This is a full-time position with a current opening on 1st shift. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand. Saturday work is required on a rotating basis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three to six months of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer service experience over the phone and in person.
- Understanding of parts and how they relate to the builds.
- Experience is a result orientated, deadline driven work environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knowledge of heavy truck and crane parts.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.