A Mobile Technician is responsible for maintaining crane equipment operation and heavy-duty truck operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; diagnosing and correcting crane and truck deficiencies; keeping records, assist or provide accurate quotes while on the road. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This is a full-time position requiring extensive travel time and overnight stays. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technician Certificate or Degree and three to six months related experience or training.
- Knowledge of DOT guidelines.
Preferred Education and Experience
- System or Expert Certification in Diamler products.
- Diagnostic computer experience.
- Hydraulic experience.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.