A Truck Repair Technician is responsible for maintaining equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting truck deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This is a full-time position with a current opening on 2nd shift. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand. Saturday work is required on a rotating basis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three to six months related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience .
- Three to six months work experience in fabricating shop.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of DOT guidelines.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Fabrication certificate received from trade school.
- Diagnostic computer experience.
- Hydraulic experience.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.