New Century, Kansas
A Detailer/Parts Puller is responsible for readying trucks for customer delivery and puling parts from inventory for the parts department. The ability to receive and check-in packages, verify what is received is what was ordered using a purchase order is essential. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This is a full-time position with current openings on 1st shift. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand. Saturday work is be required on a rotating basis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three to six months related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a results orientated, deadline driven work environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of DOT guidelines.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knowledge of heavy truck parts.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.