A Design Engineer is responsible for creating mechanical/electrical drawings to support the production of heavy trucks. This position is also responsible for processing engineering change orders, creating and revising bill of materials and routings, as well as improving processes and standardizing product builds. This is a full-time position working first shift business hours.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
- An associate’s degree in computer-aided design and drafting with 1-3 years of experience using SolidWorks CAD.
- 1-3 years of experience on mechanical design and drafting.
- Ability to be successful in a fast-paced, deadline driven, team oriented environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to multi-task.
Preferred Education and Experience
- B.S. in Engineering.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.