A Business Analyst works as a liaison between office operations and the specific business functions they support. This position analyses business requirements and designs and implements process and system improvements following a best-practices based approach. They provide first-level business application support to key users, analyses system, data and process problems and determines corrective actions, possibly with assistance from tier-two or vendor support. A Business Analyst works closely with key users and business leaders and across multiple levels in the organization.
This is a full-time position working normal office hours, 8a-5p M-F. This position does require up to 15% travel. Some overnight travel is expected. Days and hours of work vary based on business demand.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Ethical Conduct.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate’s degree in computer science, business, operations management or engineering (equivalent work experience acceptable).
- Two years of progressive experience implementing and/or supporting a tier one or two ERP system (SAP, Oracle, JDE, Baan, Infor).
- Functional domain expertise in production planning, manufacturing, distribution, materials management and/or engineering.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Focused on results by emphasizing delivery of measurable business benefits.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in discovering customer business needs and translating them into functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to analyze complex systems, and troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, operations management or engineering.
- Certifications: APICS, CBAP.
Please click on the “Apply Now” link below to fill out an application or email a resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.